Mr. Mgobo, the chief engineer in charge of the building at St. Clare Centre, has sent the following report regarding the ongoing construction at St. Clare. Two postings (work on the septic system and work on the perimeter wall) will appear in upcoming posts.
- Graveling work complete.
- Maaram work complete.
- Reinforcement materials delivered.
- Ballast, sand and cement delivery in progress.
- Concrete work scheduled to start on 14 April 2012.
GROUND FLOOR ~
- Tiling work going on- 5 classrooms tiled.
- Sanitation drainage being improved.
2nd FLOOR SANITATION~
- Drainage system 99% complete.
- Drainpipes added per recommendations.
- Scheduled to be commissioned April 2012.
- Remaining incomplete roof being worked on.
- Tiling complete.
- Toilet and bathroom drainage complete.
- Working on procurement of rubber paint.
- Cloth lines to be put up on April 28-2012.
- Fresh water pipes installed.