A parish can become involved in many ways:
- Invite a FoKO representative to speak.
- Parish groups (such as the choir, a Men’s Fellowship, Women’s Groups, Bible Study, etc.) could sponsor a child.
- Take up one collection each year designated for Friends of Kenyan Orphans.
- If you practice parish tithing, add Friends of Kenyan Orphans to the charities you support.
- The parish school National Honor Society or a Religious Education Program could conduct fundraising activities. Click here for some project ideas.
Please contact us to discuss how your parish can get involved!