A church parish or organization can become involved in many ways:
- Invite a FOKO representative to speak.
- Sponsor a child. Parish groups (such as the choir, a Men’s Fellowship, Women’s Groups, Bible Study, etc.) can sponsor one or more children as a team.
- Take up one collection each year designated for Friends of Kenyan Orphans.
- Add Friends of Kenyan Orphans to the charities you support if your parish practices tithing.
- Invite Friends of Kenyan Orphans to apply for a grant if your parish or organization has a grant program.
- Conduct fundraising activities. The parish school students, National Honor Society, or a religious education program can conduct activities or host events to raise money for Friends of Kenyan Orphans.
Please contact us to discuss how your parish or group can get involved!